Project 2 Design Principle.

Project 2.
Kim Chan Hee 0334532
For our project 2 we were to choose a place and express this place using any mediums only from the photos that are taken by us , where I decided to use photoshop for it and chose a place called 'purple cane', which is a tea house located near Pasar seni mrt station. The reason I chose this place is because I really like this place and felt like my own Azit where it is not really crowded and sometimes I am the only one who comes here, where it is really quiet and peaceful with many trees and the kind of traditional interior soothes my mind and help me to think of more ideas and inspirations for my assignments.





Above are the photos I took to use for the assignments and edit.





            
These are my process for the final work using photoshop, where I cut out each of the items using brush tool.

This is my final work for the project two where I want to make it look harmonious with calm, quiet atmosphere warm and nice with some traditional items like the illustration of a woman and the fan . Where I use the picture of an empty seat as the main background because it's my favourite spot and the empty seats with warm sunshine makes it look more quiet and peaceful , and the tea sets to indicate that it is a tea house with the main signboard . The birds and the flowers help to make it look more harmonious and symbolize peaceful minds.


Comments