Final Project Digital Photography & Imaging

Final Project.
Week9.
For week 9, we were given briefings about the project one. Where we have to recreate a surrealistic artwork done by famous surreal artists on the link is given for us to choose and collect free stock photos from the link given.
This is the artwork I chose. Which I like the colors used and how the artist combines the moon, flower field, mountain, and the woman's face.


First, I color the background using the brush tool.




Secondly, I used the brush tool to erase the background of the picture of a moon, then I set the blending mode to hard light.



Then I add the picture of the woman's face, first erase the background using the brush too, then copy paste again.


I add the picture of a mountain, erased the background using the brush tool.


I add the butterfly picture, erased the background using the brush tool.


I add the flower field, erased the background using the brush too. Which these are my 50% progress work for the final project.





Above are the HD pictures I downloaded from the free stock pictures link for the final project.

Lastly I recolor the mountains, flower field and the womans face to match with the original work.

This is my final work for the final project and below are the link for the animated version of the final work.


https://youtu.be/-wgcSOyHUlw

















































































































































































































































































Comments