Typography Final Compilation and reflection.

28/06/2019
Week 13
Kim Chan Hee 0334532
Typography
Final Compilation and reflection.


Instructions.
Exercises.
https://chanidesignblog.blogspot.com/2019/04/lecture-2-typography.html

Project one  Text Formatting and expression.
https://chanidesignblog.blogspot.com/2019/05/first-project.html

Project two Font Design.
https://chanidesignblog.blogspot.com/2019/06/project-2.html

Final Project Expression, Hierarchy and Composition.
https://chanidesignblog.blogspot.com/2019/06/final-project.html






Submission .
Exercises.
Exercise 1 .
Fig. 1.1 Typography personality 'positive mind'.




Fig. 1.2 Lettering Animation personality 'positive mind'.

Exercise 2.


Fig. 1.3 Six Words 





Fig. 1.4 Final animated version of 'Hungry'.

Project one Text Formatting and Expression.
Fig. 1.5 Final Layout 'First Thing First Manifesto 2000'.



Project 2 Font Design.




Final Project Expression, Hierarchy and Composition.




Fig. 1.13 Final outcome 'Nothing is Impossible'.


Fig. 1.14 Final outcome animated version  'Nothing is Impossible'.





Reflection.
Experiences.
Through learning about typography, it was difficult and hard as I was not very familiar in creating new typography, but was glad that I can learn lots of new things such as how to create my own font using 'Font Lab' and how to arrange compositions in a more attractive way, and became more aware of it.

Observation.
As I look through how the other designers created their typography, I learned that I must think beyond normal things that could be obvious, but must approach it in a new way in order to create typography that are very creative and must do lots of research for it.

Findings.
Throughout the first semester it was not easy to create a typography, as thinking of an idea that must be very creative is hard, but more experiences in creating ideas did helped me a lot in many ways and I really think increasing knowledge in typography are very important for designers and for my future other assignments, so I am very grateful for this precious opportunity to learn and really thought that I should be awake and do lots of practice.


















Comments