Projects Fly Me To The Moon.

Project Fly Me to the Moon.
Kim Chan Hee 0334532.
Week 12 to Week 15.
Illustration and Visual Narrative.
Project Fly Me to the moon.


Project fly me to the moon.

We were to choose one song among the list given songs sang by Frank Sinatra and create three digitized illustrations from it using our own ideas. Where I chose the song 'Fly me to the moon', I chose this song because I could produce more ideas from it. I wanted to make the background of all three illustrations with beautiful galaxy and wanted to give a dreamy feeling into the illustrations.





First I made the background using brush tool to create the gradation and created a scatter brush to create the dots to make it look like stars in galaxy.


These are my first final outcomes for the assignment ,but after feedback I made some slight change to it according to the feedback. Where below are my improved final outcomes.








































Then I used Adobe Photoshop to create animation gif for each of the design using the art boards in illustrator that I have made according to the sequence and above are my process and final outcomes of the animation.

































Comments