Interactive Design Project 2

Project 2.

Kim Chan Hee
0334532
Bachelor of Design in Creative Media.
Interactive Design Project two.




Lecture Notes.


Week 8.


























Instructions.













Project two.

For our Project two, we were told to create a website for an upcoming event "Troublemaker's Manifesto",where we have to include contents of the products, like poster, t shirt and bag and about the speakers who will come to give a talk about their career and all.

Element fig 1.1

Element fig 1.2

Element fig 1.3

Speaker fig 1.4

Speaker fig 1.5

Speaker fig 1.6

Speaker fig 1.7

Speaker fig 1.8

Tshirt fig 1.9

bag fig 1.10

Firstly, I edited and make images to put for the website, using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop, and added photos of what I did for Advanced Typography and above are the images I have used for it.


Screen grab fig 1.11 


Screen grab fig 1.12


Screen grab fig 1.13

Screen grab fig 1.14

Screen grab fig 1.15

Screen grab fig 1.16 

Screen grab fig 1.17 

Screen grab fig 1.18

Dreamweaver html fig 1.19

Dreamweaver html fig 1.20

Above are the screenshots of the final result of the website for "Troublemaker's Manifesto", and html from using Dreamweaver.

https://aciniform-linens.000webhostapp.com/Project%20two.html




Findings.

Experience.

Week 8.
For week 8, I look for good websites on Pinterest, and saw many good websites that are good for inspirations and search for tutorials on how to use bootstrap, for project two.

Week 9.
For week 9, I was quite struggling in making the website as, it was harder to make and apply, so I research more on how to create a website for Project two.

Week 10.
For week 10, I search for how to do effects for the websites, from website and youtube for the method.

Observation.

Week 8.
For week 8, I observe how the lecturer taught us how to use the bootstrap examples to make our microsite and how to apply to our Dreamweaver and how we can edit it.

Week 9.
For week 9, I was able to observe, what are the ideas of the other students for their website and where they use to find this kind of examples for the functions, that can be used on the website.

Week 10.
For week 10, I tried to see how the other websites, structure their website page, and what are the things that can be used to upgrade the features of it, like hovering effect.

Findings.

Week 8.

After seeing the tutorial done by the lecturer to use the bootstrap examples, from bootstrap zip downloaded I look around on what kind of examples and themes I can use for my website.

Week 9.

I was able to find html for more functions on a website called W3schools, which helped me a lot in adding functions to my website.

Week 10.

For week 10, I was able to find good examples from different websites, and how they did it very nicely structured and neat, and got inspired from it to do my micro-site.




Further Reading.



















Comments